So If You Are Someone Who Has
JOB DESCRIPTION: BOOKINGS CO-ORDINATOR
16 hours per week
Thursdays / Fridays
The post holder is responsible for providing effective administrative skills. The post holder will co-ordinate a wide range of requests; facilitate smooth delivery of our provisions; follow appropriate database systems procedures and processes together with, wherever possible, marketing and promotion of the service.
- To initiate and respond to requests and enquiries, ensuring the process is followed accurately including purchase order numbers, as necessary.
- To co-ordinate service personnel provisions to ensure each booking is financially viable and secure.
- Ensure inputting of financial data is accurately maintained and updated.
Responsibilities and duties
- To co-ordinate and book service provisions.
- To plan and co-ordinate service provision, allocating purchase order numbers and generating invoices, as necessary.
- To report directly to the Directors any issues pertaining to the performance of your duties.
- Develop and maintain positive working relations with all relevant service providers/external agencies/customers.
- Be mindful to assist, improve and promote development of Signing Network CIC’s services, on a regular basis.
- To ensure all interpreters are up to date and registered with the appropriate registration and professional bodies.
- To input finance activities and data following set procedures.
- To generate individual and monthly invoices as required, checking for accuracy in terms of amount charged and addressee, and distribute effectively.
- Co-ordinate and generate Access to Work claims for internal and external staff as required.
- Attend and participate in regular team meetings and other meetings where appropriate.
- Attend and participate in regular one to one’s / supervisions / appraisals and other support systems where appropriate.
- Attend appropriate training courses when identified by line management.
- To answer telephone calls and handle and respond to enquiries in timely manner
- To maintain and uphold strictest confidentiality in respect of all matters within your role
- Continually monitor and review procedures and processes to improve efficiency within Signing Network CIC’s duties
- This job description is not exhaustive, and the post holder may be required to undertake other duties as required and for which he/she is suitably able as required by senior staff.
- Demonstrates highly effective communication skills that meet the key stakeholders’ and individuals’ needs and learning styles.
- Previous experience in working in customer facing role with strong organisational skills
- Able to be resourceful and capable of using initiative according to the needs of community, external stakeholders and customers.
- The ability to prioritise and organise own workload in an effective and accurate manner in a deadline driven environment
- Able to effectively deliver good service to clients – this includes being patient, friendly and helpful.
- Demonstrate skills and experience, previously acquired, and how they can be effectively applied to our business needs.
- IT literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Office Applications and other bespoke systems.
- The post holder must maintain the appropriate standard of confidentiality and comply with iNet Interpreting’s Rules, Policies and Procedures.
- Personal circumstances must allow the candidate to work extended hours on occasions during times of peak activity including evenings and weekends.
- This Job Description may be subject to change at the discretion of INet Interpreting Ltd and subjected to business requirement. Any changes will be communicated to and consulted with the post holder appropriately.
- The post is offered subject to an acceptable Enhanced DBS disclosure and a 2 set of references (employment/character)
- Signing Network CIC is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from Deaf/Disabled applicants.